DR. OTTA OSAWA
Osawa William Otta is a Renewable Energy Scientist. He is a PhD graduate in Chemistry (biodiesel) from University of Nairobi. He has published many papers in international journals on biodiesel and environmental pollution. He has worked both in the training and regulatory sectors of the Kenyan TVET subsector for a total of 24 years. He is currently the Deputy Director, Research and Development at TVET Authority, Managing Editor (KJ-TVET), Coordinator of TVET Authority UNEVOC Centre and has great passion for renewable and green energy.
- Current work assignments and responsibilities
- Assessment of TVET institutions for Accreditation and licensing of courses
- Undertaking quality audits for registered TVET institutions
- Advising TVET institutions on greening and opportunities available in green economy
- Coordinating Research and knowledge sharing at TVETA and other stakeholders
- Managing Editor and Secretary to the Editorial Board, Kenya Journal of TVET